• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hello - it would be rude not to say it!

Tabby

I have lurked on the board long enough and really want to say hello and thanks to my friend Nicola for recommending the site. I am a long time cat lover who has finally given in to the irresistible urge to have a dog of my own. I have a Husband, Son, Daughter, two cats and a Blenheim Cavalier called Scooby who is almost 6 months old.
I haven't read the same piece of advice in two places about anything to do with Dogs and their training so I guess its just best to read it all and do what you think sounds right! The Cat world is a much simpler place as whoever heard of Cat training advice?!:rolleyes:
I do have some issues i would like to share so I'm off to post elsewhere on the forum.

Back