• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hallo everyone

Hi,
I just became a member in your forum so I thought I write a little introduction. I'm Elke I live in Colorado and since yesterday I'm fostering a little Cavalier King Charles Spaniel (Lucy). She was a Puppy Mill Breeder brought here from Missoury with 128 other dogs, mostly purebreds, mostly small toy size dogs. She is smaller then the rest of the gang here, I also have a 3 year old male Golden Retriever and a 13 year old female Australian cattle dog. My old girl just totaly ignores Lucy which is fine and Bogart my golden tries to her get to play tug with him. Which she doesn't get. She loves my yard and gets the zoomies, running circles around me and having fun. She hasn't had an accident yet in the house so she is starting out with a clean slate so to speak.
I'm here to read up on the breed and learn more about CKCS since I'm totaly new to the breed.
Elke, Lucy, ZsaZsa and Bogart

Hi Elke, and welcome to the forum!!! Bless you for rescuing and fostering Lucy. There is a wealth of information in the archives on these very special dogs that will help you understand more about their health issues and personality traits. Looking forward to pictures!

Welcome Elke. What a wonderful thing you are doing for Lucy. I'm so glad you found this forum to help you learn more about how wonderful little Cavaliers are. Sounds like Lucy is in a great place to learn about how a dog's life is supposed to be.

Hi Elke, well, be prepared to fall in love, for sure, if you don't learn anything else about the breed.They are guaranteed to do that to you!

There is so much info here, just start reading!

Welcome...

Hi and welcome Elke

Your Lucy sounds a wee sweetheart! :lotsaluv:
There is mountains of info about cavs here!!!! and am sure you wil find lots of support here.
Get :snap:and get some pics of the lovely dogs you own!

Hi and welcome.

Little lucy will capture your heart believe all of us!!! Cavaliers are just wonderful little dogs, enjoy her :)

Alison.

Back