• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Introducing Rex!!

Louise1823

Hello everyone - my name is Rex! I am a one year old black and tan, male who was surrendered to rescue one month ago.

picture.php

The family who gave me a foster home fell head over heels in love with me (cant say I blame them - I have a way with the ladies you know :cool:) and they have decided to keep me forever!

I have two new step sisters - Millie and Chloe. Millie can be a bit grumpy sometimes, but she played rope with me this week and gave me a sneaky lick on my face when she thought no one was watching - so I think deep down she secretly likes me..

Chloe is such a looker :lotsaluv:, not only is she a cutie pie, but she is my new best friend. We spend hours playing together and I love tugging at her ears - even when my mum has just spent ages brushing them :rolleyes:

Here are some pics of me and my new pals....

my first night at my new house..(Chloe has since eaten this bed - but thats ok, I have a much bigger, snugglier one upstairs ;))
picture.php

sooo tired after rolling around on the floor together.... (think we had just woken Millie up here)
picture.php

trying to make friends with Mills..
picture.php

Playing with Chloe..
picture.php

My mum is taking me to a doggie class next week, so that I can learn some manners when I am out walking on my lead :dogwlk: - I keep telling her I'd be fine if it wasn't for all those other poochies out walking around too! Maybe it will be fun though :xfngr:

Hope you enjoyed looking at my pics :flwr:

Last edited:
Lovely photos. I love the one of the three of them on the couch. Looks like Rex is settling in well. Cant say I blame you for keeping him, he's so handsome :lotsaluv:

I love the look on Millie's face "jeez...would you guys just go to sleep already??!!" Rex is adorable and it sounds like he's having a great time.

Ah how cute ...you are now a failed fosterer like me...I am starting classes with DJ next week too as he is very hard to walk when he sees other dogs around..although he is fine with other dogs he just goes mad when he see's them while he's out walking.

Rex is a beautiful boy..I love having Three cavaliers now isn't it fun!

Louise he's just gorgeous (and such a great name too lol ;))
I love the first pic of him smiling and the one where Mollie is NOT impressed she's been disturbed :rotfl:

He's one handsome boy; I can see he is the centre of girlie attention there, too! :) I don't mind failed fosters at all; I just need to keep finding more so they can fail, too! :rotfl:

He looks very sweet and handsome, and he seems to have fit right in with your "pack". I am sure he is happy to have his forever home with you.

Rex is sooooo beautiful! No wonder you decided to keep him! :D It looks like he's fitting in well with your girls, can't wait to see more pictures!

Back