• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Jato goes for a ride

Mom of Jato

Jato has just turned 8 mo's. old. We ordered him a car seat, and it just arrived- so of course we had to try it out. He loves it!!! He sits up nice and high so he can see what's going on, it's great.

I'm all strapped in, and ready to go!
Jato8moincarseat.jpg

Wow- this is cool. I can see out now.
Jato8mogoingforride.jpg

One thing I forgot to mention... now that he can see outside, he is barking quite a bit during the ride. I can understand his excitement in seeing people, and cars go by, etc., but it hurts my ears. h*lpAny ideas on how to make it a better outing for the both of us?

Aww he's SOOOO adorable!! I just love him and his new seat :)

Mine don't generally bark in the car unless there is a motorcycle driver or we're going through a tunnel or something scary like that :rolleyes:

I just say "AHH AHH" QUIET!" and they usually hush up.

He looks adorable.

Sara, can you come and train LUcky to be quiet in the car?

I converted his lookout to an indoor bed ... I didn't realize how quiet it has gotten now that he cannot see out. That said, RAzz now gets car sick, so we are thinking of getting ANOTHER lookout to help Razz not get sick (since he'll be able to see out).

Can't blame the little for barking - if I looked that good I'd want everyones attention too :D

Back