• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Caught in the rain

Lani

Lucky and I got caught in the rain on our evening walk, so I grabbed my point and shoot to capture the humiliating moment (seriously, I think I looked worse .... :eek:)

CIMG6561-1.jpg

Then I went and got my DSLR to see if I could do a little better: :snap:

P8026895.jpg

P8026904.jpg

I sooooo love the DSLR ... !!!
And I really love that last picture.

Does Lucky mind getting wet Lani? I mean Cleo goes bonkers and hates it so when she gets in home she runs arounf like a loon and it is difficult to dry her. Is Lucky like that or is he, as he seems in the photo calm and composed?

Great shots by the way, especially that last one.

Does Lucky mind getting wet Lani? I mean Cleo goes bonkers and hates it so when she gets in home she runs arounf like a loon and it is difficult to dry her. Is Lucky like that or is he, as he seems in the photo calm and composed?

Great shots by the way, especially that last one.

Lucky is a loon too when he's wet. This is after his zoomies, when he simply was too exhausted to go around rubbing himself on the carpet trying to dry himself off. :rotfl:

It's definitely a cavalier trait I think! Although some members who have swimming cavs - no way on earth my girl would go for a dip! :lotsaluv:

Always a pleasure to see the little Luck Meister :lotsaluv:
He's adorable. Bad mommy Lani for making him go out in the rain :badgrin:

By the way, which DSLR did you get? I just got a Canon 40D and I love it but I am in serious need of tutoring :eek:

Back