• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Bandit Meets the Gang

brotymo

Well, you asked for photos of Bandit meeting the rest of the pack, and I took some.
First is just a shot of him sitting in the yard watching the big dogs play.

BanditDay247.jpg

And here is the little rascal showing his "monster" side. All the pics are with my oldest daughter. The other two kids have been at camp all week. They will be so happy to get home.

BanditDay217.jpg

BanditDay254.jpg

Poor little guy is not sure about the "big doggies". He will follow them if they go the other way, but the minute they face him, he hits the ground and lays perfectly still like a newborn fawn, his precious little eyes looking so worried.

BanditDay237.jpg

BanditDay253.jpg

BanditDay252.jpg

Bandit gets a little reassurance from my daughter while in the big outdoors.

BanditDay278.jpg

Kaya wants nothing to do with him yet. I took a picture of what she was doing when we were down in the shade with Lad and Odin.

BanditDay238-1.jpg

On the other hand, he really enjoyed meeting Barbie, the mouse. I put Barb's in her travel cage and let them sniff. They were touching noses. Bandit was so mesmerized, he lay there so long that he fell asleep with his nose to the cage.

BanditDay242.jpg

BanditDay243a.jpg

BanditDay246a.jpg

He's got plenty friends there to keep him happy, he looks so tiny next to the big dogs he's lovely :lotsaluv:

He is just wonderful! I am sitting here at work smiling like I'm in love - and I definitely am! I love all the pictures!

That little Bandit is just tooooooo cute for words..... I just love the pictue diary. He is just a doll~~~~~~:rolleyes:

Back