• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Meet MikaBoo!!

LilyWino

Hi everybody. My partner and I just recently adopted a cavi named MikaBoo who just turned 4 months old. She is the light of our lives. We are obsessed with our little princess. She is the most spoiled dog I've ever seen. She is aborable and she knows it!!

Here are some pictures of our little princess MikaBoo.

Picture016.jpg

Picture019.jpg

Picture036.jpg

She is adorable!!! definately one of the cutest ive seen, shes looks so sweet in that little pink outfit, i cant wait til i meet my cav in a couple of weeks now! good luck with the little one!

Laura xx

She is adorable !
I have to add that every Cavalier I have seen is the most spoiled dog in the world:jump:

She is beautiful and looks so sweet. You can tell she is spoiled by the way she is sleeping on her plush bed!

What a precious, adorable little doll. I want her, I want her.....I don't think I would ever put her down. Keep the pictures coming.:eek:

What a little sweetie!! I love all of her colorful toys and clothes. Yep, I'd spoil her rotten too!! How could you not??!!

Thanks for the replies. She is adorable and growing so fast. We just got her angel eyes for those tear stains. She is just such a good girl. Good with babies and other dogs. It's adorable. I'm constantly surprised at how much she can do!

Back