At 10 months and having a very healthy constitution, Connie was admitted on Sunday morning with grape poisoning after going down with severe diarrhoea and vomiting. She was put on a drip and placed under observation for 48hrs to avert renal failure - we would have lost her had we not twigged that maybe we'd done something wrong.
Seems such a silly thing but raisins and grapes can be fatal to dogs. It's fortunate we didn't give her more than the three we did.
We didn't know, so I hope this post saves life.