• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Beginners Level 2 - Anyone who has completed the Cavalier Workshop can attend

TKC

Refresher and Level 2 Training Starts TOMORROW - Don't miss your place!

For those of you who have completed Beginners Level 1 / Cavalier Workshop we will run a Level 2 starting tomorrow Wednesday 6th from 8.30pm -9.30pm.

Each participant of this course will receive a free clicker and recall whistle plus you will push your dogs abilities out and have some fun with other dog owners.

We will cover further obedience, agility and clicker taster and of course the all important conditioned recall.

You can book your place here http://www.dogtrainingireland.ie/training_classes.php

We look forward to meeting you all again soon.

The Dog Training Ireland Team
www.DogTrainingIreland.ie

Started - Well done Lily and Alfie with all that clicker training

Brains were on fire!

Lily could not believe that for the exercise where you associate food with the clicker (eg reward and clicker) all she had to do was run around the floor eating pieces of cheese while I clicked each time she ate one! Of course she was going to darn fast that my thumb had to click almost as a continuous noise....:eek: I could hardly click fast enough to mark each piece of food!

She absolutely loved the clicker work though. Today we will practice with the whistle at home! I am interested to see if Lucy can hear it.

Alfie loved his clicker training too:), I was practicing with him this morning and I'm having to keep up with him, he's so eager to learn:D

Karlin wrote:
Of course she was going to darn fast that my thumb had to click almost as a continuous noise....:eek: I could hardly click fast enough to mark each piece of food!

:lol::lol:

Back