• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

The ones we miss

srp999

Its now just over a year since we had to get our beloved Kelsey pts it still breaks my heart to think of the night it happened. Our new Cavy is lying here at my feet, snoring yet we still miss the ones that have went before.

Heres to Kelsey and Tiggy our long lost soul mates ,dearly missed with tears still in our eyes for them.

Here's to Kelsey and Tiggy. I believe you had said they both succumbed to MVD. So sad. May they both rest comfortably and peacefully. And may your newest baby continue to bring you joy for many many years.

May they run free and healthy at the bridge.

Meanwhile give your pup an extra tight :hug: and know that we're thinking of you.

Sending love and hugs from all of us here. Kelsey and Tiggy will always be with you in your heart :hug::hug:

Our lost companions are never far from our minds..hugs to you and your new cav.

Back