• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Me and my boy Kc in training

Lozzy100

Hi guys i am trying to get my boy ready for the scotland champ show, anyway would be interested in knowing what you all think from this video, also Kc and Tia are being eye tested on day one, fingers crossed they are clear, then its off to portsmouth for their heart scans...which again i hope they test clear...enough rambling on now...lol here is a vid with a few still pics on there, i hope your screens dont crack as there is one of me too..

Thanks for looking x Lozzy

Thanks guys, i am just hopeing he gets his stands right, he loves strutting his stuff round the ring but if the judge takes their time in picking the dogs out or if its a big class then kc tends to get bored waiting....lol

Will let you know how we do :)

Thanks guys

Back