• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

What is a kong????

littlelady

Hi all, I have been a member for a while i have seen you all say about kongs, I have never heard of them what are they???? Dont forget im in a sleepy valley in wales;) and we only know about sheep:rolleyes:

Hi Hun

A kong is a rubber toy that you fill with paste or mince and give the dog to chew on and get the yummy stuff out of, i am sure someone will be along with a pic, you can buy them from the net and PAH sell them x

They're great, I wouldn't be without them, you can stuff them with all sorts of things, and they make a great way to occupy a dog when you leave the house!! I freeze things in them in the summer, and give them in the afternoon to help the dogs cool off.

Kongs are the only things that get me a few minutes peace and quiet in the evenings :D

Kongs are the only things that get me a few minutes peace and quiet in the evenings :D

:xctly: They are the best invention :). I put a biscuit and some low fat cream cheese in the kong and freeze them. I do them in batches and the girls get one every morning and sometimes in the evening.

I have looked at my local pet store cant see them, does anyone know where i can get them from???? Im in the wales in the uk.:p

Back