• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Living Nightmare

Ugh.. that's so sad :( I can't believe what that person saw. I think I would probably taken the bichon home myself :( How sad :(

Great, more "USDA Choice" dogs that the government is supplementing like cattle. It makes me sick to my stomach that nothing is done about these people, and they even get government money when their "livestock" animals die, as it diminishes their "farming" income.

Just sickening.:mad:

OMG. And she gets to keep them because of a stupid loophole. Insane I tell ya, just insane. Those poor dears. Suffering like that for the lone reason of profits/money.

My husband said that article was written too graphically but I countered that if it got just one persons attention who had previously been unfazed on the puppy mill situation, then it was an article doing its job.

The only way this type of person would understand is DO THE SAME to her,put her in a cage,dont feed or water her,oh and on occasion go pass and give the cage a good old HARD KICK.

These type of human has a problem mentally,and it begs the question should they be allowed to mingle with other humans,i do worry about what is going on upstairs in that so called brain.

i could not even read the whole thing as i was nearly sick but in my eyes that dirty b*tch should be tortured omg how can some one do that to a dog they are so defenceless!!

I look at my 3 babies at times and think what if something happened!! There was a man in my sisters area that has being done for cruelty to animals and he was really bad before i got my 3 doggies i had a cross who was able to jump the walls of my house and i meant his son heading home with my dog well i saw red told him that if he ever looked at a dog of mine again i would do to him what he did to the dogs!!

Some people are just so sick!! i really don't know how they do it!

These type of human has a problem mentally,and it begs the question should they be allowed to mingle with other humans,i do worry about what is going on upstairs in that so called brain.

There is no brain in that head for sure.
The article made me shiver. When I think what my poor Lucy had to go through I could beat up on that old witch that the rescue got the dogs from 2 weeks ago. The sad thing is they got 128 dog out and there were still alot behind a locked door barking. The sick treatments that are going on are unbeleavable.
I hope they hang her by her nails I can't beleave that Lucy stayed as sweet and trusting as she is. Makes me so mad.
Elke

Totally agree, she has to be mentally sick.

Being a family involved in law enforcement, we learned long ago to monitor people who abused animals. Track your maimers, murderers and serial killers and you will almost always find a link to a past where animals were tortured, neglected or abused. These abusers have no soul and the results are inconsequential to them.

Back