• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Heidi has been diagnosed with Pyometria

Just read this thread, what an ordeal for you and poor Heidi, so so glad for you that Heidi is doing so well now and that she is coming home to you tomorrow you must be so relieved (to say the very least) sending Heidi plenty of:luv: and :flwr: to you.

Tremendous news, so glad she's recovering so quickly.
Lots of TLC, good nutrition and keep her calm and relaxed.(and try and get some rest yourself, you've had an awful weekend)
Sins

So glad she is much better and coming home soon. The vet will want you to watch her incision site for any signs of infection and that she is eating/drinking/pottying normally. If she is crate trained that might be good for a couple days to keep her quiet. Or a special place she can be like a blocked off area or pen so that she can be quiet and not rough house with the other dogs right now or try to jump up on something. Positive thoughts coming your way for a quick recovery!

hi everyone

im so glad Heidi is doing well and shel feel loads better when shes properly recovered.it must have absolutely horrendous for you because of what happened in the past so well done.nina had this 2 and i know how distressing it is.nina has thrived since she had her operation and im sure heidi will be the same.her fur is is thicker and shiny-er and shes just a happier dog all round!

So glad to read that Heidi is doing so well. What a rough few days but it looks like she's really doing well. Great news!

Such a relief to know she is now doing so much better and should be home before long! Others have given you some great advice -- she will probably appreciate somewhere quiet that she can rest. The vet will probably say no walks for the next 10 days or so, just short trips out for the toilet, and to keep her from playing or doing anything that could dirty her wound. Am so glad she has improved so much over yesterday!

Glad she is coming home

:) You must be relieved that Heidi is coming home. Once Heidi is at home she will make a speedy recovery. Nothing better then having mum fuss over you all day. :)

Sabby

Im sorry to hear aout Heidi,just read the thread now:(
But I´m glad she is doing well enough to come home to you already.
So you can fuss over her and spoil her a bit .:flwr:

Maria, great to hear Heidi is much better :rah::rah:
I bet you cant wait to have her home. Give her lots of :hug: from me and Ollie :)

She's Home

Hi , She's home since lunchtime today . My Aunt collected her , I was working .
Heidi is resting in her crate actually went into it and settled down for a nap when she got home . She's sleeping in my room tonight , the Vet said to keep her quiet and let her sleep away from the other two for afew days .
She looks wonderful after the ordeal she's been through .
Loving all the extra attention .
Thank you to everyone for all the good wishes .
Looks like Cavalier love is very powerful .
Heidi sends Hugs to all her Cavalier buddies who crossed their paws for her . She felt their strength .
mimi

Hooray!!! I've been checking to see if you'd checked in with us. What a relief to know she's home and doing well.

Hello ,
Heidi slept in her crate in my room last night , and she was wonderful . She woke me up about 6.15 am to go to the toilet , but other than that slept the night .
I'm spoiling her with extra special gentle cuddles and thanking god for letting my little girl stay with me . Nifa and Rua are really happy she's Home too .
Mimi

Back