• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

I'd never be allowed do this at home!

Thelly

Had to share this pic. Oscar has been boarding with us for the last 2 weeks. I went out for 5 mins and this is what I found when I returned to the kitchen

Warm basket of laundry + no supervision = cav opportunity to jump on table and get comfortable!!

2745245204_4d356d8194.jpg

How do I explain to his 'mum' when they call me up to ask if he is being good??

Oh and here is the follow up pic when we said 'Oscar! What do you think you are doing??' I think the answer is "What? I'm so cute aren't I? Holidays are great, you can do what you like!!!'

2735943445_c9789d1f7a.jpg

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: He is an opportunist :) (Definition below)

One who takes advantage of any opportunity to achieve an end, often with no regard for principles or consequences.

Ohhh, how cute- there is no way you can be mad at him for finding himself a nice comfy place to nap. :jump: I bet his mom is going to just LOVE that picture. lol

Theyre fab photos ! Must be a thing with tris- Barney will always find the clean linen folded neatly and waiting to be put away and curl up on it! Not alwasy so adorable when hes got muddy paws!;)

That's so cute. Casey will jump in the laundry basket in the closet while I take a shower. It must be comfy!

That doesn't surprise me....cavaliers always seem to find the comfy spots....I love the pictures. I am sure Oscar's mom is thrilled he is obviously "at home" with you looking very content.

Back