Thread: Good Vets in Dublin?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Good Vets in Dublin?

Hi All. I wanted to get some opinions and to see if anyone knows of any good Vet clinics that would have some experience with the Cavalier breed in the Dublin region. I'm living in Phoenix Park but have a car so travelling is no problem it would just be handy if it was near in case of emergency. I'm getting my Cavalier tomorrow. He is 13 weeks old and needs his next vaccinations on Sat so I need to find somewhere soon. Not sure if we are allowed to display Vet names, anyone know if it's ok?

Post Thanks / Like

Hi,Karlin had a link on here to the vet she uses, im not sure but i think that was in the dublin area, I know they would have good knowledge of cavs as karlin uses them.
    Katie, mum to ruby 9 months old

Post Thanks / Like

Its Anicare, there's a branch in Blanchardstown Village which would be a short enough trip from the Castleknock gate of the park.

http://www.anicare.ie/
    Stephen 3 Cavs - Cody, Abigail & Jasmine, Gavin the terrier and the cats - Buffy, Kendra, Thomas, Caleb, Robin & Cadbury, the Geckos - Crane, Poole, Schmidt, Amber, Seven, Eleven, Thirteen, Ivy, Gretchen, Darcy, Ari, Zeva, Claude & Claudine, Alpha, Bravo, Charlie, Delta, Dov, Ronia, Netanya

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

They are very up on all breed health issues. They have branches in Blanch, Palmerstown, Glasnevin and Clontarf.
    Karlin
    Cavaliers: Jaspar Leo Lily Tansy
    In memory: Lucy
    Cavalier SM Infosite:www.smcavaliers.com