• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Our New Addition!

Gingers Mommy

Ginger would like to introduce you to her new baby brother. Hes got 2 legs but it seems she likes him!! She enjoys sniffing him and has been behaving very well so far!!

2748037538_ef872df484.jpg

2747209693_89ca707bd3.jpg

2748039700_3d74a0e1f7.jpg

I look forward to sharing more pics of both my babies soon!!

Congratulations on your beatiful baby boy! It looks like Ginger has accepted him right into the pack. He's a gorgeous baby and I hope you are enjoying this special time. What is Ginger's brother's name?

Congratulations on your new baby boy!!! He is beautiful. I'm sure Ginger will grow to love her little brother very much. :lotsaluv:

Well that's one very proud daddy sitting there:lotsaluv:
Congratulations, your son is beautiful :luv:

Ahhhh thats a beautyful baby-boy:luv: Im sure Ginger will be the best big-sister in the worls:)
COngratulationscl*p:hug::flwr:

What a beautiful baby boy, congratulations.:lotsaluv:
Hope you are all doing well, I'm sure Ginger will be a big
help taking care of her new baby brother.:wggle:

Congratulations, what a beautiful baby.
Enjoy every moment as they grow so fast.
Both my boys are now 6ft 4! it's impossible to imagine that they were ever that tiny and I feel the youngest at 16 still has some growing to do :)
Ginger looks very happy with your new addition!

Alison.

oh mii gosh how precoius i want one lol.... congrats girlie :) wat you called him?? hes gonna be a right little looker when hes older hes soooo cute.. im sure ginger will be the best big sister ever. :) :rah:

more picccis of ginger lovin her baby bro :snap::jump:

Back