• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Lucky in Agility Class

Lani

I might have mentioned that Lucky has been doing agility classes on and off since last fall (outdoors, so we take the winters off).
Here's a little video of him in class yesterday morning. I edited it a little and set it to music:

(note he decided to do the tunnel twice!)

Lucky is so clever, it is clear he was having a brilliant time:) had to laugh when he done the tunnel twice, well done lucky (you'll be entering America has talent next year:p)

What fun! It looks like Lucky had a good time. What age did you start doing agility with him? I think Jato would love it, but he is just 8 mo's.- I think they have to be a bit older so they don't stress their joints, right?

What fun! It looks like Lucky had a good time. What age did you start doing agility with him? I think Jato would love it, but he is just 8 mo's.- I think they have to be a bit older so they don't stress their joints, right?

I think he was about 15 months when we started in the fall. we just did a few classes then though because I had to travel a lot for work.

I started late for the same reason. One thing I noticed, though, I have been so protective of making sure he didn't jump as a puppy, that he now is a bit overly cautious at the jumps and they can be a bit of a challenge for us sometimes (as you can see in the video). That said he really loves agility, and it is so fun to see him become comfortable on an obstacle that initially he was afraid of. (like the teeter)

Back