Thread: sleep !

Post Thanks / Like

Default sleep !

hiya people is it normal for a cavvie to sleep alot hes 6 months and active when up and about but sleeps loads ...maybe its just nothing ...but the lil fella even tries to fall asleep while sitting funny to see but just hope hes alright ...also ...when does a cavvie reach there full size

JuNiORs DaDDy

Post Thanks / Like

From what I can remember when my Jasper was your little ones age he did sleep a fair amount in the day as well as sleeping all night, Gabby is 9 months now and she sleeps well also.
    Jasper seems to fall asleep when he is sitting up even now and he is past 2 I think they call it soft eyes, it supposed to mean they are relaxed and content when they do this.
    Jasper seemed to stop growing at around 7 months, but he has filled out, Gabby seemed to stop growing at around 7/8 months also (when she finished her first season).
    Andrea
    Jasper tri
    21/Dec/05, Gabby ruby girl 8/Nov/07, and Felix the cat 4/April/10

Post Thanks / Like

Jake slept all of the time!! I wanted to play with him sooo bad and he kept falling asleep. Now I wish he's nap more often Shelby's always been a mellow girl and still is.
    Cathy
    Loving mom to Jake, Shelby and Micah

Post Thanks / Like

thanks for your reply`s im very greatfull. junior sends his loovee

JuNiORs DaDDy

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

As per my previous post on your other thread.......

Life as a cavalier is a tiring, you've got to look gorgeous all the time, have cuddles, eat and be far superior to other mutts that may walk by
    Kirsty
    Merlin and Oakleys Mum (Merlin -Male/B&T/5 years, Oakley - Male/Ruby/3.5years)