• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Must....have....food.

*Pauline*

I didn't have a good pic for Bruce's new theme, "Must....have....food.", but this Youtube is a classic! It's Dylan's litter brother while I was looking after them one day. He was the biggest of the litter(you'll see why in this video!), way too lively for me, always hanging onto my slippers while I walked or the broom when I swept up!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khVbYXzdd7k

Thats really cute..he loves his food,not much chance of anyone else getting any while he's in the bowl!

That really is funny! Is there a way to capture just 1 frame and post it as a picture in the theme?

There is Bruce but I don't think I have the software. He's not my dog anyway so maybe I shouldn't enter him in the theme?

I didn't see anything in the rules suggesting that you could only enter your own dog. If you can figure out how to capture a frame, I'd say go for it!

Back