• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Finally - Here's some pictures of Starlight!

CavyMom

Sorry it's taken so long, I'm having trouble with my digital camera getting it to connect to the computer, but just in the nick of time Star's breeder sent me a few shots of her and her littermates as they where growing up!!! Here's my favorites.

"PUPPY PILE" Star is the one with her head on the top of the pile
IMG0037_itA_012.jpg

Star and her sister, Birdie
IMG0054_itA_017.jpg

Star getting beat up by her brothers, Cholo and Copper
IMG0046_itA_016.jpg

Sleepy babies
IMG0059_itA_018.jpg

Star and Birdie again
IMG0083_itA_022.jpg

Star right where she belongs - In my arms on the day I picked her up!
IMG0088_itA_023.jpg

"Okay, enough with the pictures - I'm going home with my new mommy!"
IMG0093_itA_026.jpg

Aren't they adorable? And Star is by far the cutest one, but I could be a little biast on that LOL She's just been SUCH and easy puppy, never before have I had a puppy who has been so easy to house train and live with, she's just a delight!! I'll get some new pictures of her as soon as I can!!!

You should have warned me I was going to get puppy overload!! :) I smiled through all of those. I just love their sleepy little selves.

You should have warned me I was going to get puppy overload!! :) I smiled through all of those. I just love their sleepy little selves.
I'm sorry, forgot one of the most important board rule - You must warn people if you're going to overload them with puppy cuteness! I'll try to remember next time :D

Tris have always been my favorite, and while I would have been just as happy with the blenhiem boy or one of the tri boys in this litter - Ever since I started falling in love with cavaliers, I've always kind of had my heart set on a little tri girl, and Starlight has been everything I could have ever hoped for and much more!!!! She's ALMOST as perfect as my Amber!!!!

Back