• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Crimped hair?

Ashley

This might seem like a bit of a random question, but its been one Ive been meaning to ask for a while...

After Holly has had a bath, or has come in from the rain, I notice that due to her fur being wet, it almost looks as if it has been crimped?
(Not sure if thats the term used universally... but do you remember crimpers that were huge in the 80s and early 90s??)

Murphy's hair doesnt go like that when wet. icon_nwunsure

It goes back to being straight when dry, but just wondered if this meant anything, or if it were just due to different hair type.

Hi Ashley, sorry no one, including me noticed this thread! Yes, Dylan's shorts go crimped and the rest of his fur goes very fluffy, he looks huge after his shower! I'll have to take some pics, he's due for a shower.

Lucies hair goes crimped...when wet.THats usually when she has dunked her head in her water bowl!!!
Sashas hair doesnt but she is only 13 weeks.
Once i dry Lucies hair its slightly straighter.

Oh yes:D

Murphy needed a bath yesterday, so into the bath he went. Out he comes with his 'hairdo' as we call it. Luckily he's cute enough to carry it off:badgrin:

Yes Gus looks like that when wet and then when I dry him he goes fluffy and looks really wide until the hair calms down..he has quite a thick coat compared to my other two.

Ralph goes very crimpy after getting wet - but last time i bathed him on a very very hot day so didnt blow dry him and it wasnt anywhere near as bad, he has a very heavy coat whereas Suki has a straight silky coat but her trousers have a mind of their own and take on a quiff effect!!

Back