• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

So amazed!!!!!!!!!

CavyMom

Okay, I'm sure everyone is getting tired of me bragging about how wonderful little Starlight is by now, but I just have to share this LOL Today I had a very hard day at work, on my lunch break my boss caught me and needed to talk to me so I wasn't able to make it home on lunch like I usually do, so already I'm worried about Star. To make matters worse, I started getting really sick towards the end of my shift, but where I just had a vacation to go pick Star up from the breeder and have a few days at home with her to settle her in, I couldn't really afford to take the time off, so I just pushed through it as much as I could, but by the time I got off I knew I wasn't going to be able to drive myself home so I had to wait for my friend to get off so she could take me home. So by the time I get here, I'd been gone for almost 9 hrs, I was expecting to have a HUGE mess to clean up on top of a puppy to bathe, I'd put Star in the laundry room with Amber, I gave her a puddle pad just in case and figured at the very least that would be soiled - WHAT A SHOCK it was when I let them out of the laundry room to find it JUST HOW I LEFT IT! Okay, there where toys scattered around, but not one accident, I couldn't believe it after being gone for so long when they're not use to me being gone for more then 4 hrs at a time at the very most that at not even quite 3 months yet, she was able to hold it that long! She really had to go when I got there, and peed for a good minute, but I'm just amazed she didn't have an accident! I pray I never ever have to leave her alone that long again, but I'm just so proud to know what a good baby I have, and that she already knows and trusts me enough to know that I was doing my very best and I was coming home if she'd just hold on until I got there, I sure which EVERY puppy was as easy as Star's been!!!!!!!! The IGs weren't as good, and a couple of the adult IGs even had accidents which I expected after that long, but not Star, every day this dog amazes me, and not only is she so well behaved - But she's just got to be the cuttest little baby girl I've ever seen in my life!!!!! :lotsaluv::lotsaluv::luv::luv: IG babies are cute, cavalier babies are cute, but Star is just plain adorable, she's the cuttest baby EVER!

Wow, that's pretty impressive! Star just sounds soooo adorable!!! :lotsaluv:
She really is - Her pictures and stories don't do her any justice, she's so much more wonderful in person! She's so cute it's hard to believe she's real!!!!! And I'm constantly shocked at how well behaved she is for being such a baby!

Back