Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Slippers,Knickers......

Post Thanks / Like

Default Slippers,Knickers......

Read on,this is Archie list of must haves in the garden.Oh,1 doorstop,1 cushion,1 blanket,1 teddy.When i remember what else i will inform you.The knickers were stolen from the dirty pile of washing and yes they were mine.

Post Thanks / Like

Sparks is the exact same but include a dirty sock & other halfs boxers & a tea-towel to sleep on as the nice comfy blanket just dosn't do it for him!

Oh & if we've cut the grass he likes to be surrounded in clumps of wet cut grass!
    Sonia
    Cass (F - JRT - 25/11/97) Sparky (M - Blen - 11/01/08.) & Lucy (F - Blen - 12/11/09-ish!)
    Leo waiting at the bridge

Post Thanks / Like

Ah,well they have allready moved the grass cutting patch,they both came in the other day with bright green faces,paws and legs...

Post Thanks / Like

J loves knickers too and he always takes a pair of boxers (if there are any lying around) to bed with him. He doesnt chew them he just likes to lie with them. I call him my little knicker nicker
    If your dog thinks you're the best, don't seek a second opinion

Post Thanks / Like

Yeh I had the jolly green dog last night too - was funny coz Cass (who also has white feet/legs) was still white & Sparks was almost all green! - Shame the battery was dead in the camera too!
    Sonia
    Cass (F - JRT - 25/11/97) Sparky (M - Blen - 11/01/08.) & Lucy (F - Blen - 12/11/09-ish!)
    Leo waiting at the bridge

Post Thanks / Like

I said to hubby they both looked Radio Active.

Rayleigh, Southend-On-Sea, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

I decided never to chase Dylan when he stole underware so he soon found that game boring. There was the time my Mum and Step Dad came to doggy sit Dylan and he ran around the garden with one of my bras
    Dylan, Poppy & Kipling's
    *''' ' "*Mummy`` "*'
    ,'*" "*'

Post Thanks / Like

Hi pauline,yep i dont chase any more either,i came of worse if i gave chase.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by *Pauline* View Post
    I decided never to chase Dylan when he stole underware so he soon found that game boring. There was the time my Mum and Step Dad came to doggy sit Dylan and he ran around the garden with one of my bras
    That has just reminded me of something J did. A couple of years ago i had to move back in with my parents for a few month. My mam brought the dirty washing downstairs to put in the machine and J pinched a pair of my dads underpants and was running round the garden with them hanging out his mouth with my mam trying to catch him
    If your dog thinks you're the best, don't seek a second opinion

Post Thanks / Like

We have to laugh,Alfs joins in as well,but he doesnt eat them he sucks them,they all slimmie.