• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Slippers,Knickers......

Justine

Read on,this is Archie list of must haves in the garden.Oh,1 doorstop,1 cushion,1 blanket,1 teddy.When i remember what else i will inform you.The knickers were stolen from the dirty pile of washing and yes they were mine.

Sparks is the exact same but include a dirty sock & other halfs boxers & a tea-towel to sleep on as the nice comfy blanket just dosn't do it for him!

Oh & if we've cut the grass he likes to be surrounded in clumps of wet cut grass!

Ah,well they have allready moved the grass cutting patch,they both came in the other day with bright green faces,paws and legs...

J loves knickers too and he always takes a pair of boxers (if there are any lying around) to bed with him. He doesnt chew them he just likes to lie with them. :eek: I call him my little knicker nicker

Yeh I had the jolly green dog last night too - was funny coz Cass (who also has white feet/legs) was still white & Sparks was almost all green! - Shame the battery was dead in the camera too!

I decided never to chase Dylan when he stole underware so he soon found that game boring. There was the time my Mum and Step Dad came to doggy sit Dylan and he ran around the garden with one of my bras icon_blshing

I decided never to chase Dylan when he stole underware so he soon found that game boring. There was the time my Mum and Step Dad came to doggy sit Dylan and he ran around the garden with one of my bras icon_blshing

:) That has just reminded me of something J did. A couple of years ago i had to move back in with my parents for a few month. My mam brought the dirty washing downstairs to put in the machine and J pinched a pair of my dads underpants and was running round the garden with them hanging out his mouth with my mam trying to catch him :dogwlk:

We have to laugh,Alfs joins in as well,but he doesnt eat them he sucks them,they all slimmie.

The knicker issue is a bit of a problem sometimes. Last week we had guests over for dinner. I was so busy cooking that I didn't notice that Bobby had gotten into the laundry basket. Just as everyone was sitting down to eat I noticed my dirty underwear at my friends feet under the table. I was mortified!!!!!! :eek: I quickly snatched it hoping nobody noticed but I'm sure they did. You couldn't miss it!! I'm sure they were wondering how they got there!!!

Sally loves knickers, boxers and socks too! She helps herself in the washing basket and drags dirty washing all over the house and into the garden. I have to laugh at her determination sometimes although I worry about her swallowing a sock so I do my best to stop her. :rolleyes:

Pippin loves Knickers and boxers. Doesn't seem to go for clean ones!

I don't chase anymore either just let him think it's ok then snatch them when he least expects..unless I have visitors.

I don't even sort the washing at his level anymore but he climbs into the machine after them!!

Ruby doesnt go for dirty underwear, she will take my shoe into her bed maybe she likes the smell of my feet:rolleyes:

The knicker issue is a bit of a problem sometimes. Last week we had guests over for dinner. I was so busy cooking that I didn't notice that Bobby had gotten into the laundry basket. Just as everyone was sitting down to eat I noticed my dirty underwear at my friends feet under the table. I was mortified!!!!!! :eek: I quickly snatched it hoping nobody noticed but I'm sure they did. You couldn't miss it!! I'm sure they were wondering how they got there!!!

Many years ago our first tricolour came proudly down the stairs, head held high & trailing one of my bra's, just as the Vicar stepped into the room.

Margaret C

Brett LOVES socks. He usually just likes to sleep with them, but every once and a while he gets carried away and chews a hole in the toe. It's so funny too because Brett will jump off the bed when my fiance gets undressed at night because Brett knows that he will be taking off his socks and leaving them right by the bed. So he jumps down and gets a sock or two and then jumps back into bed.

I actually think he is addicted to socks and is in cahoots with my cat Precious. Lately Precious has been bringing dirty clothes up from the basement. She'll bring anything up- like pants and shirts, but her favorites were bras (way too many embarrassing stories) and more recently, socks. But when she brings up the socks she does this weird meow thing that sends Brett running to her. And when he comes back to me he almost always has a sock in his mouth!

Brett also likes underwear unfortunately. Luckily I am doing a much better job of remembering to keep the closet where the dirty clothes are kept till they are brought downstairs shut! He went to the hospital once for eating them. Poor thing got so sick.

Anyways, he looks like an angel, but he is so naughty!

Alex has a thing going for our smalls too its so funny seeing him run around the house with my daughters little pants,michaels socks or my bras but not so funny when we have visitors excuses excuses.....

Both of mine liked to go for my underwear. Never Billy's. I'm not sure if that's a compliment or not??!
Tandie once chewed her way right through the seat of one of my knickers before I found her with them. THANKFULLY I've so far managed to keep this little habit of theirs hidden from friends and family!

Back