Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Slippers,Knickers......

Post Thanks / Like

The knicker issue is a bit of a problem sometimes. Last week we had guests over for dinner. I was so busy cooking that I didn't notice that Bobby had gotten into the laundry basket. Just as everyone was sitting down to eat I noticed my dirty underwear at my friends feet under the table. I was mortified!!!!!! I quickly snatched it hoping nobody noticed but I'm sure they did. You couldn't miss it!! I'm sure they were wondering how they got there!!!
    Bobby (Blen)

Post Thanks / Like

Sally loves knickers, boxers and socks too! She helps herself in the washing basket and drags dirty washing all over the house and into the garden. I have to laugh at her determination sometimes although I worry about her swallowing a sock so I do my best to stop her.

Post Thanks / Like

Pippin loves Knickers and boxers. Doesn't seem to go for clean ones!

I don't chase anymore either just let him think it's ok then snatch them when he least expects..unless I have visitors.

I don't even sort the washing at his level anymore but he climbs into the machine after them!!
    Gus(blenhiem) Pippin(tri) DJ(ruby)

Post Thanks / Like

Ruby doesnt go for dirty underwear, she will take my shoe into her bed maybe she likes the smell of my feet
    Katie, mum to ruby 9 months old

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby View Post
    The knicker issue is a bit of a problem sometimes. Last week we had guests over for dinner. I was so busy cooking that I didn't notice that Bobby had gotten into the laundry basket. Just as everyone was sitting down to eat I noticed my dirty underwear at my friends feet under the table. I was mortified!!!!!! I quickly snatched it hoping nobody noticed but I'm sure they did. You couldn't miss it!! I'm sure they were wondering how they got there!!!

Many years ago our first tricolour came proudly down the stairs, head held high & trailing one of my bra's, just as the Vicar stepped into the room.

Margaret C

Post Thanks / Like

Classic.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Margaret C View Post
    Many years ago our first tricolour came proudly down the stairs, head held high & trailing one of my bra's, just as the Vicar stepped into the room.

Margaret C
    Marianne
    Mom to Dottie, and our precious rescue, Claire-Bear

Post Thanks / Like

Brett LOVES socks. He usually just likes to sleep with them, but every once and a while he gets carried away and chews a hole in the toe. It's so funny too because Brett will jump off the bed when my fiance gets undressed at night because Brett knows that he will be taking off his socks and leaving them right by the bed. So he jumps down and gets a sock or two and then jumps back into bed.

I actually think he is addicted to socks and is in cahoots with my cat Precious. Lately Precious has been bringing dirty clothes up from the basement. She'll bring anything up- like pants and shirts, but her favorites were bras (way too many embarrassing stories) and more recently, socks. But when she brings up the socks she does this weird meow thing that sends Brett running to her. And when he comes back to me he almost always has a sock in his mouth!

Brett also likes underwear unfortunately. Luckily I am doing a much better job of remembering to keep the closet where the dirty clothes are kept till they are brought downstairs shut! He went to the hospital once for eating them. Poor thing got so sick.

Anyways, he looks like an angel, but he is so naughty!

Post Thanks / Like

Alex has a thing going for our smalls too its so funny seeing him run around the house with my daughters little pants,michaels socks or my bras but not so funny when we have visitors excuses excuses.....

Post Thanks / Like

Both of mine liked to go for my underwear. Never Billy's. I'm not sure if that's a compliment or not??!
    Tandie once chewed her way right through the seat of one of my knickers before I found her with them. THANKFULLY I've so far managed to keep this little habit of theirs hidden from friends and family!
    Cecily, owned by Dougal (B&T boy, age 2) and Dora (Blenheim female, age 2, rescue)

Cavaliers at the bridge, much missed and not forgotten: Aggie (tricolour female) and Rio (Blenheim female) and Tandie (ruby female)