• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Slippers,Knickers......

Many years ago our first tricolour came proudly down the stairs, head held high & trailing one of my bra's, just as the Vicar stepped into the room.

Margaret C

Hahaha I love it! Margaret, can you remember little Annie that Alison adopted from Many Tears? Well Annie and Hunnybuns came to stay with us whilst Alison took a much needed weekend break away with the family. Hubby and sons all had friends in the lounge and I was in the bath. I am never allowed to shut the door as Maxx suffers from separation anxiety.

Anyway, Annie followed me in the bathroom and next thing I know, my top disappeared round the door. 2 minutes later she was back and then I heard hysterics downstairs - she'd dragged my undies and bra down through the lounge and round the garden for everyone to view :O

I couldn't do anything but laugh as it was actually a real step forward for her to display some cavalier traits rest her litle soul x

Back