• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Brand new baby Penelope's first day home!

FranklinFreckles

Find a Penny pick it up, all day long you'll have good luck! :lotsaluv:

Lots more pictures at my flickr here:
http://flickr.com/photos/24034832@N08/

0002rd77

0002kext
0002w9qb
0002ss2q

What a sweetie Penelope is :lotsaluv: I bet franklin is over the moon with her! Congratulations !

Penelope is so adorable. Congrats on your new puppy. :lotsaluv: Franklin is going to love to have a little sister to play with. I checked out your pictures on Flickr and Franklin looks like he had a blast playing with that beagle mix dog.

What a sweet puppy, I hope everyone checks out your flickr pics as they are wonderful. Congratulations :jump:

Excellent pictures!! I love the one of you and her together. And that sleepy little face is just too cute.

Oh she is adorable reminds me of our first cav over 20 years ago! There arent any dogs as cute!

:snap:
Thank you so much for the comments! There is something about letting other people gush about your adorable new baby that makes you feel a little less crazy for being completely obsessed :D

She has her first vet appointment later today that should be very exciting.

Sawyer (the beagle mix) is one of my very best friend's dogs. He and Franklin are good buddies but Penny is way too young to play with him still, he plays a little rough!

That second photo is too precious!

I have to say, the Blenheim's are my favorites, hands down.

Back