• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Me and my Dogs

Mycavyangels

dogs118.jpg

dogs120-1.jpg

What wonderful pictures. You look so grown-up, from the first time you posted a pic of yourself. You look so happy with your cavaliers. :lotsaluv:

Great pics,but its funny i allways thought you were way older:) Guess you are just very mature and grown up for your age.
Your doggies are awesome,of course:)

Hi Suzanne, it's been a while since I saw a picture of you, how much you've grown up, love the outfit. Oh and of course the dogs look lovely too. :jump:

Great pictures, you must be stopped all of the time! I like how the girls are in pink and Buddy is in blue - they look so cute in their matching Puppia harnesses and leads! I'm impressed that you can walk 4 at once - they must be very well trained! :flwr:

Great pictures! They are all lovely. I would love to own one of each colour...maybe someday :xfngr:

Back