• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Penelope and Franklin Playtime

FranklinFreckles

Not sure if we can embed videos here, so I'll just stick in a link to the video on Youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDOo8NoIK6c

Franklin is so sweet and gentle with his new little sister. I think getting a puppy has really helped him mature! Just a few days ago I was worried about how I would handle two dogs, and now I can't imagine having just one cavalier!

*hint hint nudge nudge to those considering a second!*

Ohhhh-Awwww!!! They are so cute together. I am really considering adding a 2nd Cavalier to our family, in fact I am on (2) waiting lists for a little girl. Waiting to see if they will be show or pet puppies. Your video made me smile. :D

OMG how good is Franklin with Penelope, (I am jealous) Jasper's never that good with Gabby he's only two but he's like an old man:badgrin: enjoyed watching and found myself singing to the song :)

That was so fun to watch!! I love how Franklin sits on her "chill little one". And she's all over the place!! I really enjoyed that. Give Franklin a great for me and tell him "good dog"!!

Thanks so much :lotsaluv:

He really is SUCH an amazing big brother! I am amazed at what he puts up with from her!

Really, seeing them together you would never guess he is still basically a puppy himself. He is getting PLENTY of praise and snuggles for being such a good boy!

Back