• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

**Happy Birthday Jake**

I can't believe my little man is 6 years old today! Where has the time gone??!! When hubby gets home from work the pups are getting birthday cake....I'll be sure to take some photos and post them.

Every year is so special with this boy. Some of you know Jake's history, some of you don't. Jake had squamous cell carcinoma when he was 2 years old and had his upper left jawbone removed. The initial diagnosis was so dim, a six month prognosis after chemo and radiation.....until we met with the wonderful surgeon who had performed Shelby's patella surgery earlier that month. I credit her 100% with saving Jake's life. Here we are almost 4 years later...and Jake is doing great!!
It was love at first sight
JakeMomFront-1.jpg

With his beloved pup pup
DSCN0294-1.jpg

I knew he'd be a good big brother for Shelby
HPIM0272.jpg

HPIM0327.jpg

He really puts up with a lot
DSCN0549.jpg

2.jpg

jake.jpg

Handsome boy
HPIM0828.jpg

Aaawww, cute pictures! Happy 6th Birthday Jake, and here's to many many more!!! :hppybdy:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HANDSOME!! :lotsaluv:

Jake is a miracle dog, he was meant to be with you and I'm so thrilled he's here and celebrating his special day. :jump:

Have a wonderful cake, we are looking forward to the photos - the ones above are superb, you are such a lovely big brother.

Back