• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Jake's birthday pictures

Cathy T

Here's Jake's cake. I bought it at our favorite store, Dexter's Deli. Paige told me it was human ingredients and I could eat some. So....I did. It was yummy!!
DSCN0942.jpg

The birthday boy
DSCN0944.jpg

And sissy (her face cracks me up....she looks totally startled!!)
DSCN0948.jpg

Yummy cake. I think he got more in his ears than in his mouth :lol:
DSCN0952.jpg

Scrounging for crumbs
DSCN0957.jpg

Yummy...I like it when brother has a birthday!!
DSCN0959.jpg

Wonderful pics Cathy!!! Did they eat the entire cake between them?
I love their pawty hats - very posh!!

Cathy! You are as mad as your pups! Looks like jake had a GREAT birthday ans Shelby enjoyed it more by the look of that lip licking:D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAKE!!!!
Looks like it was a good day!!!
And boy that cake looked yummy.....Mmmmmm!
Love the hats.....so cute :flwr:

:hppybdy:Happy Birthday Jake :hppybdy:

We three are so very jealous. First you get to live in San Diego and now you get what appears to be a cake that looks so delicioso! Dexter's Deli, huh? Hmmmmm, they wouldn't happen to ship their creations cross county would they. :blabla: We would so love to order three birthday cakes even though its not our birthday. They looked so yummmmmmy, yum, yum. And those hats, OMG! We would love to have hats like that to wear on one of our adventures. Hope you had a very happy birthday and now go enjoy some more sunshine.

Ruby and Sydney and Duncan in Virginia :paw:

Back