• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Rio is two years old today !

msunter

Hi All,

I don't get to post much nowadays now that with working full time and not allowed access to the Internet in work lol.

Just thought I would post since it's been awhile. Rio's 2nd birthday was today he got a gorgeous pale blue lead and collar with diamontes :) and a nice dinner with a little sardines (yuk!) and for a treat had some wafers from the cafe. He would have had ice-cream but is lactose intolerant, so not good for his little tum.

It's been an excellent 2 years with our tri boy. We adore the ground he walks on and he has made such brilliant progress since his virus scare last summer. We almost lost him. :(

Rio came to us at 8 weeks old and he was covered in mites. We did not know much about the breed until almost a week later, when we found this board and have learned so much thanks to everyone's experience and love of this breed. We believe he might have been puppy mill. My Dad never did manage to get a hold of his breeder again after we purchased him. She changed her number. What we do know of his family is that he was one of 8 !.

We hope to have many happy years left with him and the best of all I've now trained him to walk off lead in our park. He does have good recall but only when there's food on tap :)

Anyway without further ado,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RIO (POPPET, MUNCHY MAN :)

Love your hairless sisters and hairless parents :)

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back