• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Good night Kiki

karenc

I have had my little Kiki PTS this morning. two weeks ago she had an abcess on her tooth( which the vet said was unusal ) she was given treatment for it as she was very toxic, she never really recovered dispite two more visits to the vet, he did try everything. Ive tried for nearly two weeks to get her to eat, but last night she began vomiting and when I took her this morning the vet said her kidneys had failed , so I let her go peacefully to play at the bridge. Kiki was a wonderful happy girl who was just short of her 11th birthday. I will miss her dearly as she was the first of my black and tans.

For my Kiki 10/10/97 -20/8/08

At night when I get into my bed
In silent comfort, I lay my head
Thinking of you, my dear sweet friend
Somehow knowing there isnt an end.

Before the lighting of the morn
when the night softly brings the dawn
Thats when I see you young and free
wagging your tail in wait for me.

We kiss and hug and laugh and play
just as we did before you went away.
so happy and content are we
to meet in peace, even if, in slumber it be.

So happy does our meetings make me
bursting my heart with pride
to spend time happy and free
with you once again, by my side.

Then comes the morn, with the sun so bright
Im so content to have spent the night
with you my special trusted friend
in my dreams...
wish they'd never end!

K.clasper.

jan21kikilovely.jpg

Last edited:
Oh Karen that must have been awful. :hug::hug:
I'l be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.
Run free in the sunshine at Rainbow Bridge Kiki :flwr:

I know how difficult that must have been. She's peaceful now and painfree. It's us poor humans they leave behind that find it hard to pick up the pieces!
Thinking of you Karen x

Aww Karen, I'm so sorry you've lost your little girl Kiki :( pleaes know that you are in our thoughts and prayers at this horrible horrible time :hug::hug:
Your poem for Kiki is beautifully written - thank you for sharing it with us :hug::hug:

Run Free Kiki and play happily. You will be amoung friends.#

thinking of you Karen.

I am so very sorry to hear about Kiki. :hug: :hug: Run free at the bridge little angel. *ng*l

Your poem to hear was absolutely beautiful: a wonderful tribute.

Oh Karen I'm so sorry to hear about poor Kiki - bless her she was beautiful in looks and personality, and obviously very special to you.

Thinking of you and sending love from us all here.

The worst part about owning a pet! You did the right thing. I need to get the same courage for my 14 yr old persian cat. It's so hard. I hope you are feeling better soon.

So sorry to hear about Kiki, Karen. You definitely did the right thing in allowing her to go without further pain. Rest well Kiki. You were loved deeply.

Oh Karen I'm so very sorry to hear about your Kiki,l know you must be heart broken she was such a beautiful little girl, you've been the best Mam any little dog could ever want and she knew how much you loved her
Play happy Kiki at the bridge with Molly

Thinking of you Karen,

Kiki was a beautiful girl .........play happy at the bridge Kiki .......Molly will be waiting for you.
Keep strong Karen.

Goodnight baby!

Back