• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Took Dylan to vet, SM? Long post, sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh that's a disappointment, but at lest you'll get to talk to a neruo who will be able to better discuss Dylan's problem with you. Best of luck.

That's frustrating but you'll be able to get a lot of information and probably some meds and will likely feel more comfortable when you do go in for the scan and will know more of what to consider.

Hugs from me too Pauline and Dylan. What time is your appointment? Its just so I can send special thoughts at that time.:lotsaluv::lotsaluv::lotsaluv:

I've just been out for a couple of hours and it's lovely to come home to all your messages. Thank you so much. I'm totally stressed, I have a new patch of eczema on my hand!

I read the letter from the RVC again today and it did actually say the consultation was first followed by the MRI within a few days. So I'm sorry I've mislead you. Things don't always sink in first time I read them. How long we will have to wait for the MRI, I don't know, I will ask again tomorrow.

We are leaving at 10am even though it is only 1 hour away and the appointment is at 12pm. Dylan gets car sick and I want to stop half way to give him a break and turn up early enough to give him time to settle in Hertfordshire before we go in.

Thanks again everyone.
This is my daughter with Dylan.
2921578008_b03fb053cf_b.jpg

I have been away on vacation for 2 weeks so just catching up here. I am keeping you and Dylan in my daily prayers to get through this.:hug: Your daughter is lovely and looks so much like pictures I have seen of you! Wonderful picture of her and Dylan. Will check back for updates. :xfngr:

Thinking of you today Pauline :flwr::flwr:

Try raising Dylan up in the car, put extra cushions or layes of vet bed under him, this absorbs some of the movement and really helped one of my dogs. You can also try covering their crate so they can't see out - that helps some dogs too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back