• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

New member, new dog.

Thanks for the welcome. Yes, it most definitely is Clancy. He'll be staying with the RSPCA for a couple of weeks, as he's still being treated for a skin condition. Provided the RSPCA approve me as his new mum, Clancy will soon be living with me, and getting taken to the local parks and beach for some gentle walks, as well as trips to the nearby Gower Peninsula. I just hope the cats don't give him too hard a time!
:dogwlk:

Oh hooray for Clancey!!!! That's just fantastic news. I thought he looked like such a sweet boy and was praying and hoping he would find his new home soon. Please keep us updated on things.

Hi and welcome!
Clancy looks adorable! :lotsaluv:
Cant wait to see some pics up!
Dnt worry about the cats.....i brought in a hamster,2 house bunnies and 2 cavaliers....not really bothered in the slightest!

icon_welcome to the board. I'm delighted to know that Clancy will be with someone who's a member here so that we can continue to follow his story. Looking forward to lots of photos when you get him home.

Hi & icon_welcome. Its great that you are giving Clancy his forever home. I'm sure he will bring so much happiness into your life as all cavaliers do!

Back