• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Irish folks: TodayFM at 5:30

after much swearing i got it to work.

your kc bloke sounds much nicer than ours, can we swop pls?

That is a LOT more positive than what we saw last night from the KC in the UK, which basically swerved and ducked.

I'd say they watched the show and were just as appalled. Hopefully, this can bring about some real change.

I've talked to Sean once before a long while back for a story on puppy farming; he is a decent man. Don't know if he made the connection that I was the same person though!

Very good interview Karlin..you have an excellent way of getting a point accross clearly.

Sean seems like a nice man,hopefully things will improve for cavaliers and of course all pedigree dogs.

Great interview Karlin. You came accross are very reasonable and grounded and concerned about breeding defects into breeds. Sean seems like a sensible man who is open to changing IKC policies to bring about the best for a breed, so hopefully the IKC will move on this.

Back