• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Irish folks: TodayFM at 5:30

Karlin

Administrator
Staff member
I will be on discussing SM and cavaliers and last night's programme. IKC also will be on. In 10 minutes or so!

Done! Wow: head of the IKC agreed that having testing linked to registration would be the ideal end goal. That is a LOT more positive than what we saw last night from the KC in the UK, which basically swerved and ducked.

And it is true that the IKc was central to putting in place the testing programme for red and white Irish setters, a breed that was seriously endangered.

I would like to see the IKC move forward with what Sean just said; they have the opportunity to take a leading international role.

SUGAR! Just missed it it'll prob be on the sat morning re-cap show not sure if the last word is downloadable on pod cast must check. Well done Karlin.

Sod, I missed it. Will have to catch up later. Well done Karlin! That sounds like the IKC might actually do something.

Just wanted to let you all know the show is now available to listen to on the Today FM website here's a link: http://www.radioireland.ie/lastword/lastword.html Karlin comes on at around 31mins...

Also wanted to say thank you and well done to Karlin, you spoke very well and rationally it must be difficult to keep your emotions in toe when speaking about a subject that you are so passionate about. Heres hoping they will take your advice on board!

Also wanted to say thank you and well done to Karlin, you spoke very well and rationally it must be difficult to keep your emotions in toe when speaking about a subject that you are so passionate about. Heres hoping they will take your advice on board

Ditto!! (y)cl*p:mexwav:

Yes, well done. Happened to be in the car and always listen to the Last word when I'm driving so was lucky to catch it!

I thought the IKC president came across a lot better than the pair from the film last night. They were like two David Brents, totally in denial. Especially that one that was so thrilled that MVD hadn't been reduced??!!! Smacked of The Office. Would be comical if not so serious. Anyway Sean ??? seemed much more open to positive steps.

The KC came across very badly on the show last night. I missed Today FM but will have a listen now.
I noticed on the web just now that BBC might stop showing Crufts as a result. Might send a message to breeders who are only in it for the money

Hi Cathy, sorry I should have specified, click the wednesday 20th 5pm hour show then when it opens forward it on to approx 31 mins!

Can someone tell me which link to click on?

Cathy--I clicked on the 5PM hour, today's date (I think it was the second link down). I then fast forwarded 30 minutes. She was on at 5:30. If there's an easier way, I couldn't figure it out. HTH. Deb

Back