• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

goodnight to my special boy Doogle

karenc

Doogle 1/11/98 - 21/8/08

Although Doogle wasnt a cavalier he was still as special to me as any of my babes, so I hope no-one minds me posting about him. I had to have him PTS this morning as his tumour had fiercly grown and the vet could do no more for him. My heart is breaking having had to have both my babes PTS within a day of each other. I hope they are both running free and out of pain at the bridge.
Play happy my babies till I see you again.

At night when I get into my bed
In silent comfort, I lay my head
Thinking of you, my dear sweet friend
Somehow knowing there isnt an end.

Before the lighting of the morn
when the night softly brings the dawn
Thats when I see you young and free
wagging your tail in wait for me.

We kiss and hug and laugh and play
just as we did before you went away.
so happy and content are we
to meet in peace, even if, in slumber it be.

So happy does our meetings make me
bursting my heart with pride
to spend time happy and free
with you once again, by my side.

Then comes the morn, with the sun so bright
Im so content to have spent the night
with you my special trusted friend
in my dreams...
wish they'd never end!

doogle19nov.jpg

Oh Karen, I am so sorry you had such a heartbreaking week...Sending hugs your way,take care.

Karen, I'm so very very sorry to hear about Doogle. Prayers and thoughts are with you and yours. :hug: :hug: Run free at the bridge Doogle.

Thinking of you Karen this has been such a hard two weeks for you.....keep strong.........!
play happy at the bridge Doogle with Kiki and friends, i`ll never forget your special doogy hugs.take care special lad.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:lotsaluv:

Karen, I am so sad to read your news :( I can't begin to imagine how you are feeling :hug:I am so very very sorry for the loss of your beautiful boy Doogle. I hope it gives you some small comfort knowing that Doogle and Kiki are together once more.
Please know that you are in my thoughts and prayers at this heartbreaking time :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

I'm sorry to hear you've lost two dogs so close together.There's probably not much that I can say that's of any real comfort,but it's something we'll all been through and must go through it again and if we can be as calm and dignified as you through all this heartbreak, we'll be remarkable people.
*Hugs*
Sins

Sorry to hear about Doogle :flwr:
Sending lots of :hug::hug: your way.
Fun free Doogle and be reunited with Kiki whos waiting for you at the bridge *ng*l*ng*l

Oh Karen this is just so heartbreaking, to lose two of your precious wee ones so very close together.

At least they are together and free of pain now, thinking of you at this sad time.

Karen, to say you've had a rough week would be an understatement. My thoughts are with you and your family. Thanks for sharing.

Karen
What a truly awful couple of days these have been with the loss of both Kiki and Doogal. Thinking of you at this sad time. Treasure their memories as these will be in your heart forever.:flwr:

Oh Karen I'm so sorry to hear about Doogie your beautiful special boy, he stole hearts that little fella, I'm sending hugs for you and Bill I'm here if you need me day or night and l mean that, Take care Karen
Play happy Doogie in the beautiful sunshine with Kiki and Molly

I'm so very sorry to hear about Doogle, what a devastating, heartbroken few days, he looks so gentle and kind in that picture, thinking of you :flwr::flwr:

Oh Karen, my heart goes out to you. :hug: I'm so very sorry for your loss of Doogle. Thinking of you. :flwr:

Karen, I am so sorry for the heartbreak you are experiencing right now.:( Your poem is lovely, and says it all.

Karen I'm so sorry I didn't know you lost Doogal. :hug: I hope your new pup is taking your mind off things :hug:

I just now saw this. Karen, I'm so sorry. Now I understand what you were saying about a rough week. I can't imagine the sorrow you were going through having lost two so close together. I'm glad to hear your new baby is making you laugh and bringing some sunshine to your day.

I´m so sorry to hear this. 2 friends in such a short period must be more than heartbreaking:flwr: :hug:

Back