• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Fluffy boy Dylan.

Dylan has the most adorable face and his coat always looks gleaming!

You could win a photo contest with some of those pics - what a stunner!
:lotsaluv::lotsaluv::lotsaluv::lotsaluv::lotsaluv::lotsaluv::lotsaluv::lotsaluv::lotsaluv::lotsaluv::lotsaluv:

Pauline do you groom him yourself?

Thanks, yes, I use thinning scissors on his front leg feathers, his slippers and his shorts and a little off his tummy, only to keep him clean from wee and poo! I try to make it look like I haven't touched it.

Pauline, Dylan is the most handsome boy, the pictures are great. I love the pics of Dylan and Dolly. She very pretty too.

:thnku::thnx::thnku::thnx::thnku::thnx::thnku:

Thanks everyone for all the lovely compliments. That's really cheered me up :D

Dylan looks beautiful as always! I love the pictures of him in the garden, his coat looks so clean and silky!

Dylan is one incredibly handsome boy!!! I loved the pictures of him and Dollie. Looks like he learned to accept her....and her cuddles. Just when I got to the end of one section and thought "oh those were great!!"....there were more!! Loved all of them. Ash and Dylan are so sweet together.

It always makes me smile to see pics of Dylan.

Thanks for posting these ... what a nice start to my day.

Back