• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Two weeks.

Justine

Alfs appointment on the 3rd Sept.We had to wait becos they are so busy,and the vet Shane who is fantastic and knows the breed well,is on hols.Hopefully will know more after that app.about his ears.He has no other problems that we know of,i just hope its nothing else more sinister.He is showing no signs of sm and has no heart problem yet.

He's ok today, itching but that's because of his ears. I have been too worried to take him out to be honest as I can't face seeing him scratch in his harness. I did take him out yesterday though for a long walk with my Mum. My Mum and Step Dad take Dylan and I out for drives into the country and we go to different parks with ducks, horses, cows or deer. I think it's important to get him used to other animals as we have sheep, donkeys and horses in the next road to us.

Give Alfs a big :hug: from me and one for you :hug: I hope you can keep yourself busy and keep your mind off things.

Hows the build going?

I was the same with Alfs,i didnt want him to go,he gets soooo scared.He pratically crawls up me,if he cant do that he burys his head under my armpits.I miss him as well,the house is sooo quiet,but i am training Archie to be as daft.

Justine, I'm sorry your appointment is a bit away. But fingers crossed Shane will be able to shed light on the matter and help Als out.

Pauline, I'm glad to hear Dylan is a bit better.

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: to both you ladies and your lovely doggies.

Back