• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Clancy today

Siani

I took Clancy for a walk at the RSPCA shelter today. He should be moving in with me at the start of next week. He's such a sweetie. Anyway, here are a few pics I took on our walk today.

clancy-new1.jpg

clancy-new2.jpg

clancy-new3.jpg

clancy-new4.jpg

Oh, and here's a video clip of him on his walk, too:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=0qdJ9MSH8L0

Aww he's lovely, I'm so happy he has a new home to go to, Ive had this little lad on my mind a lot these last few weeks, he's a little prince :lotsaluv:

He has such a lovely sweet look about him :lotsaluv: Bet you can't wait to bring him home!
Look forward to hearing about and seeing more of Clancy :rah:

Good for you - he's a lovely boy! :lotsaluv: Bless you for providing a loving home to him.

Do you know how much he weighs? I have a lovely bright green medium-sized Puppia harness that looks fabulous on Blenheims - I would love to mail it to you for free!

Hooray for Clancy!!! He has such a sweet face, bet he's going to be so happy in his new home.

Fabulous pictures of Clancy, I loved the video, he is handsome:) Bet you can't wait to get him home. Thanks for the update look forward to seeing more pics of Clancy and how he is doing. Thanks for the update:)

Back