• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

New theme: best close up picture

Oh I love this theme!
Cathy that's a stunning on of Geordie,
and Lisa... wow :) I'd nearly print that one out and frame it myself!! :snap:

I'll have to go with the recent one I took of Dougal and the dandelion.
P030508_163001.jpg

This is a lovely thread. Lots of photos of beautiful doggies. I don't know how wer are going to pick a winner!

Here's our entry:

2703032933_c02df82663.jpg

What excellent pictures!! These are exactly what I had in mind. I love all of these beautiful faces.

Oh I have several to choose from:

Here's Robbie when I first brought him home..

IMG_06006.jpg

Here's my Riley boy with his favorite ball in his favorite position with it..

Contentment.jpg

but I guess my entry will be Cedar...I just love this face..

IMG_26602.jpg

This is usually the first sight I see when I open my eyes in the morning - our Chloe'lo!! (I think she had just woken up in this picture too :D)

picture.php

ok well me n angel loooove close ups.. we couldnt decide to go for cute or funny so we went for a mix... her is angel modelling the wig my mum thought was nice... i think it looks better on my dog.. wat do u all think lol

morepiccis032.jpg

Have been trying for a closeup, Chelsea sees the camera and it clicks in her head "pictures? here I come!" Will keep trying. Others are looking great.

ok well me n angel loooove close ups.. we couldnt decide to go for cute or funny so we went for a mix... her is angel modelling the wig my mum thought was nice... i think it looks better on my dog.. wat do u all think lol

morepiccis032.jpg

tina turner move over here comes angel!!!!!

Back