• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Wow!

mhabca

Mika wasn't feeling well this morning (woke up early to go out, eating grass), so I've been holding her off food. It's now evening and she's been whining at the door to the closet where her food is kept. We've been ignoring her.

Just now, she left the closet and went and rang her poochie bells. She rings them to go out, so I got up to let her out, and she immediately ran back to the food closet.

What a brilliant little girl - she just rang the bells to get out attention so we would feed her. I'm a bit in awe that she would problem solve like this!

Isn't she smart!! So much for 'just a dog' framework--dogs are quite something!

My Willow loves to be groomed; Cedar doesn't. So while I'm grooming Cedar on my lap, Willow will spin in circles on the floor in front of us, luring Cedar down to play. Cedar will be unable to resist, and she'll jump down to play. Once she's off my lap, Willow high-tails it up onto my lap, thinking she can get groomed! This will happen even after Willow already had a turn! Yep, they are smart little dogs!

Wow there's lateral thinking for you!!! They really are smart doggies aren't they?

CIndy, love that story of Willow!

Back