• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Baby pictures of Cleo

Cleo's Person

I found these recently when spring cleaning (I know a bit late!) the house. The picture quality is terrible as they were taken on a disposable camera. I finally got around to scanning them into the computer, and created an album on my profile with them (I'm beginning to get good at this computer thing!).

Here's the link:
http://board.cavaliertalk.com/album.php?albumid=89

Thanks for looking.

What a sweet baby she was:luv:She looks alot like "herself today"only the ears are much longer:)

She is so adorable! I love the picture of her sleeping on top of the pile of clothes ;) Mine do that too, the second I put clothes anywhere they can get to them, they lie on top!

Thanks guys! She hasn't changed at all. She always sits on the laundry - preferably on the clean ironed laundry if she gets half a chance. Pauline, she has those red cushions wrecked, she pulled the tassles off them and loves pulling them around the floor and throwing the all over the place! They look a bit shabby after 2 years of this abuse, but she loves them - tries to sleep with a bit of herself on them if possible, to the point of dragging them to where she wants to sleep on the floor, organising them just so, climbing on top and snoozing - so I haven't replaced them yet.

Last edited:
Pauline, she has those red cushions wrecked, she pulled the tassles off them and loves pulling them around the floor and throwing the all over the place! They look a bit shabby after 2 years of this abuse, but she loves them - tries to sleep with a bit of herself on them if possible, to the point of dragging them to where she wants to sleep on the floor, organising them just so, climbing on top and snoozing - so I haven't replaced them yet.

Aww bless her!

Back