• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Introducing Penny and Bailey!

luv my wiggle butts

Hello,

I thought I would post some pictures of myself and my two babies to introduce them (and myself) to you all :eek:

Penny is my girl (tri), she's 2 and a little spunky one I tell you! Loves her food and her bum never stops wiggling (as per my user name). Bailey is my boy (blenheim), he's 3 and the biggest suck I've ever seen. He sticks to me like glue and is happiest when he's attached to some part of me (even if it's just his head on my knee when I have my computer on my lap).
P1000964.jpg

This is my girl up close, she loves the camera!
P1000122nofence.jpg

This is my boy giving me a funny smirk:rolleyes:
P1000601.jpg

My babies together
P1000586edit.jpg

And a snuggling picture (he likes to put his leg around her, it's too cute!)
P1010116.jpg

Looking forward to seeing the pictures of other pups on here too (y)

Stunning pics:), both Penny and Bailey have beautiful coats, Penny is so pretty and Bailey is so handsome :lotsaluv:. Lovely pic of you and you babies:)

Thank you :D they really do have nice coats!

Thought I would post just a couple more of their "beauty" poses ;) Bailey's ear and feet feathers are just starting to grow back, they had been trimmed when we got him but looking nice and long now :)

My boy, looking poised as usual:rolleyes: My parents call him the model because he walks like he knows he's handsome :cool:
P1000594edit-1.jpg

My girl stopping for a pose, but is usually the one bouncing around :dogwlk:
IMGP1301.jpg

This shows her character off much better...(I know she's not actually sticking her tongue out at the flower, but if she knew how to she would ;))
IMGP1315.jpg
(

They are both just lovely .Penny is princess-like pretty and Bailey is really ,really handsome:)

you have two stunning looking dogs

Penny has the most dainty face and Bailey has that soft expressive face that only a Blenheim could have

They are both a credit to you :)

very pretty dogs ;o)

You are also very pretty yourself!@

If your'e ever out east and you want to hang out or get the dogs together or something, let me know ;) I'm always up for a play date :eek:

Your dogs are absolutely gorgeous!!! They have the prettiest little faces :lotsaluv::lotsaluv:

Penny and Bailey are adorable! I loved reading your description of them.....especially Bailey the model :) It does sound like he knows he's handsome!! I love the picture of Bailey with his leg up over Penny, that's Shelby's favorite way to sleep (gotta have her leg thrown up over someone or something).

Oh my goodness! Penny and Bailey are both beautiful :lotsaluv::lotsaluv: and so is their Mom (of course :))
Love your pics !!

Thanks again :) I actually just got my hair cut that day (it was half way down my back and I chopped it!) and went to visit my parents to show them, so thanks!

I love when they cuddle, there's nothing cuter :lotsaluv:

Wauw! Stunning pictures. Normally I would focus on the dogs, but I have to add that you are really beautiful, too. My husband agrees with me ;)

Back