• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Dylan and Ruby the Boxer puppy.

*Pauline*

Here are some pictures from our congregation sports day, as you can see, sports are not my thing but I thoroughly enjoyed cuddling my friends dog, Ruby the 4 month old Boxer. Dylan was good as gold, not jealous at all!

2797225787_97cee9891a.jpg

"Who said I wasn't jealous?!"
2798067666_214fd3cd8d.jpg

2798065142_aaa2ee1a63.jpg

2798062342_d62db39116.jpg

2798057152_33f2dcc31f.jpg

But of course this fella is my favourite:lotsaluv:
2797197317_49624d0691.jpg

Pauline, Dylan is just the most handsome dog. Does it take ages for you to go anywhere with him due to lots of people wanting to stop and pet him and drool over him?

Pauline, Dylan is just the most handsome dog. Does it take ages for you to go anywhere with him due to lots of people wanting to stop and pet him and drool over him?

Oh yes, it's all part of the job :rolleyes: and I love it, I'm very proud as I'm sure we all are. If I have a friend with me, it's quite funny to see their reaction to being stopped by strangers and asked lots of questions! And I have to say I think it's lovely kids are so polite and ask if they can stroke him.

I think this is one of the reasons my brother loves walking Cleo when he's back in Cork. He takes her for hours walking in the city and through the university campus. He claims it's a great way to meet women! :rolleyes:

Back