• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

advice please?

Ciren

i am fully aware that with my current medication my brain isnt working 100% AND that i am paranoid normally anyway.

the thing is, i am starting to wonder if the cute little quirks Peaches has might not be something more serious.
every time she scratches i am wondering, is she actually making contact with her claws or is it in the air (and i am never sure)
when she licks things is it her being a dog or her showing a bad sign?
she has never shown any sign of being in pain, not yelped or anything like that.

i wouldnt want to put her through any unecessary examinations but i want to know whats the best thing to do.
even when i read the science posts it doesnt fully go in as, like i said, my brain is a bit fuzzy atm due to my meds.

recently i have been thinking, just leave it as she is happy enough and is her usual self but the worrying has gotten to me.

help please?

Back