• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

I'm never alone

Cathy T

I was working this evening and looked down to see this and had to take a photo of it:
Shelby keeps me company
DSCN0963.jpg

And Jake keeps me company (he's right next to my chair...I have to be careful I don't roll over his little toes :shock: )
DSCN0964.jpg

My office is a full house
DSCN0962.jpg

And this is what I contend with during the day. Warning: adjust your volume cause Jake and Shelby have a lot to say :lol: They crack me up when I ask "all done?" That really means "okay, that's enough...you're done" :lol:

Ah, that is so cute. I loved the video, especially the "all done?" at the end, when the dogs kept looking back at you.

We just watched the video and Dottie had been asleep next to my chair too. As soon as she heard the dogs barking she was up, ran down the stairs and is now out in the backyard, barking and running back and forth looking for those dogs!

hahahahah those barks.. they are just all t he same :)

I love it when they look up at you when you say all done :D

I think you are so lucky,your office is so cozy with the two of them "furnishing "the room :)
Elja watched the video with me and "talked" back:D

ROFLOL my Tricolour terrorists {Tizzi and Daisy} are barking now too!! Teddy is standing looking out the window to find where those Cavaliers are....

I love it!! How do you get any work done at all???

PS love Shelby's one black, one white back leg!!

Loving Shelby's bed, she looks so cosy, both Jake and Shelby are beautiful cavs. Its great the way they stop barking when you say "all done" :)

I didn't get to see all of it cos both of mine went crazy when they heard those bad doggies barking! The way the video streamed made it sound like your two were barking straight back at mine every time they paused for a moment!

Ahh SiânE sleeps under my chair just like Jake

Please tell me that Jake is a gentleman who doesn't spend the whole night silently trumping away like my one :eek:

Thats so funny, just as well I had my earphones in when I watched it judging by Dylans reaction :rotfl: I'd say Rex would have done the same!

Ruby was barking like mad!! she thought jake and shelby was with us!!!I got to say i love shelbys back legs!! one white and black.

Shelby and Jake are wonderful. A cavalier is stuck with you like a piece of glue, always close and true :)

I was looking back over old posts and found this..it's great!

Now my three are barking too and Gus and Dj are gone out to the garden looking for them lol

gorgeous!

hi Cathy, your two are just beauties! so gorgeous. i can identify with how they sit at your toes. i am finishing my masters and harry is my best friend and sits at my toes too either on his blanket beside the heator cause it has been a cold winter or on his cushion at the other side. he is soooo spoiled! and barks at me when he wants me to play ball and then we go for our walks. thanks for sharing those photographs, Caroline.

Back