• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

What Katie did...

karenc

......for me was mend my broken heart. I had booked Katie months ago, before I knew I was to loose Kiki and Doogle, and to be honest I've asked myself many times if I was doing the right thing. I felt so guilty getting Katie just a week after having both bairns PTS, but as Katie was 12 weeks old, time was marching on so I decided to go fetch her home and picked her up today. She has brought so many smiles to my face already, after the awful week I had last week. Im sure Kiki and Doogle would have approved of her. Ive been in stitches at her running in the garden doing headrolls and summersaults as she went so fast, bless her. She has been a breath of fresh air to me and has brough happiness back in my heart.

katie15.jpg
katie12.jpg

katie6.jpg
katie1.jpg

katie2.jpg
katie.jpg

Oh Karen, she is just adorable, may you have many years of happiness with her :lotsaluv:

I`m so chuffed for you Karen and so pleased that she has made you smile, I told you she would, she is a little poppet and i`m sure Doogle and Kiki will be pleased to know their mam is smiling again..........give her a hug from me! and take lots of :snap:

Karen she is adorable, I am so glad she has given you a reason to smile again.

May you have many happy years with her.

Awww Karen....so glad little Katie has helped to mend your heart and made you laugh. She's a sweetie.

Karen she's adorable. I'm so glad that she has brought you some happiness after the heartache you've been through. May you have many happy years together.:luv:

Katie is really wonderful! I am so glad for you, that she helps you recover from the losses of Dougal and Kiki. :hug:

Karen, Katie is absolutely beautiful. :lotsaluv: :lotsaluv: She really has the most adorable face. I'm glad to hear she brings a smile to your heart at this difficult time.

Wonderful! I love the first two photos of her. That somersaulting they due those first few weeks is hilarious. I remeber it well. Sorry for your loss but your memories will live on with someone new in your life to love.

Katie is a little gift from heaven to help mend your broken heart. She is precious! :luv:

Thanks everyone for you lovely posts. I have to say for the few days Katie has been with me Ive had many wonderful moments just watching her, she is a breath of fresh air.

Today she brought a big clump of dried mown grass inside and shook it all over the house..the joy !!! she has had her first bark at Digger for HIS ball...she didnt get it, but gave him what for. She sleeps all night and waits with the rest of my gang until I get up. She is a good eater and hasnt had one accident in the house. Just now she is curlled up in her bed fast asleep.
I will never forget my babes who have passed they will always occupy a special place in my heart, but Katie is a dose of medicine I highly recommend to all. More pics will follow.:)

Back